In this lecture we will learn about Reveel, a German-engineered skin care line that offers professional treatments and take-home products that provide optimal anti-aging results. We'll see what makes them unique, credible, and popular among professionals and clients alike.
If you are interested in learning more about the Reveel brand, click here.
German-engineered skin care that offers bio-intelligent, clinically-tested, professional treatments and take-home products that activate at the point of use for optimal anti-aging results.
- Biointelligent Ingredients: Reveel formulations are easily recognized by the skin, incorporating ingredients such as bio-identical collagen and vitamin C
- Cryopreservation & Encapsulation: Proprietary technologies preserve active ingredients & combine them at the point of use for maximum efficacy.
- Evidence-Backed Results: Reveel partners with some of the top research institutions in Germany to test their products and ingredients
Behind the Brand
- 40+ Years Clinical Credibility: For decades, Reveel's parent company has helped burn victims regenerate skin with their FDA-patented collagen technology
- Reveel by MedSkin Solutions draws on those decades of expertise to introduce an innovative and efficacious new beauty brand
- Formulated and manufactured in Germany, one of the most trusted skin care hubs in the world
- Two of Reveel's hero ingredients allow you to tap into high demand consumer trends with best-in-class products
- Collagen: interest has increased over 200% over the last 5 years
- Vitamin C: interest has increased 176% over the last 5 years
Cryopreservation & Encapsulation
- Reveel's patented preservation technologies enhance the potency of product at the point of use
- Captivation. This method is used in activators, fluids, serums, moisturizers, sprays, emulsions, and gels
- Advanced CryoSafe Method: freeze-drying that preserves the holistic mode-of-action of the active ingredients in sheets, face masks, eye masks, pre-soaked masks, and beads
- Reveel has partnered with some of the top European universities and peer-reviewed journals to test formulations on factors such as:
- Penetration of active ingredients
- Skin roughness
- Wrinkle depth
- Skin elasticity
- Antioxidant action