In this lecture, we will introduce Mancine, a pioneer of premium Australian waxing innovations that bring luxury to treatments. Learn why their products are a favorite amongst clients and professional wax artists.
If you are interested in learning more about the Mancine brand, click here.
- Provides everything needed to offer exceptional waxing services including thin-spreading wax and pre-, post-, & home care products
- Is a pioneer of Australian waxing innovations that bring luxury to treatments by including skin-soothing ingredients that help reduce the risk of bumps, irritation, and ingrown hairs
- Began as a family business in 1965 and has grown into one of the beauty industry’s leading brands. Today, Mancine is still family-owned and continues to create new, exciting products for pros
- Has proprietary Ultra Flexxx® technology, which gives waxes a unique plastic texture, so you pull the hair, not the skin
- Waxes offer more flexibility
- Hair serum helps prevent ingrown hairs and irritation while also creating retail sales opportunities
- Vibrant colors, shimmer, and exquisite scents are added to most waxes to give guests a memorable experience
- All product formulations are tested in salons to ensure optimal functionality and usability
- Has a lower melting point which allows for roughly 30% more applications than traditional wax and is formulated to require less product per service, lowering operating costs for a more economical option