In this video you’ll learn how to incorporate Mancine into your professional waxing services and home care offerings. As a bonus, you’ll have access to two downloadable “cheat sheets”. These resources can be accessed below the video.
Mancine Product Chart: a guide to picking the best wax option to fit your guests' needs
Mancine Cheat Sheet: a printable document that can be shared with guests to help introduce Mancine, promote your retail offerings, and provide pre and post service do's and don'ts of waxing
Relationship & Retention
- Optimize your guest experience with Mancine's pre-service/ service suggestions
- Versatile product mix allows you to cater service around guests' needs
- Learn how to utilize Mancine home care products to build rapport and drive retail growth
- Train staff to ask guests questions before their appointment to protect against negative experiences
- "Are you planning on going on vacation where you'll be exposed to the sun in the next week?"
- "Are you on any medications that could cause skin sensitivity?"
Service: Building Trust
- Build trust by explaining to guests what products you'll be using on them and why
- "Today I'll be using a fully synthetic Australian wax to reduce the risk of any irritation and minimize pain"
- "This wax formulation is not messy at all! I'll be able to ensure accuracy and tighter lines for you today"
Service: Offer Choice
- Mancine offers both scented and unscented wax and finishing oils
- We recommend stocking both waxes in your treatment room to give your guests a choice
- Allowing guests to choose helps them have a better experience and can reduce the risk of irritation
Home Care Expectations
- Contextualizing home care expectations can increase your guests' overall service satisfaction
- Win-win! Meet guest expectations and drive retail sales by extending care at home that'll enhance and maintain their treatment results
- Check out the downloadable cheat sheet below