Perfectly groomed brows can shape and frame the client's face and are in-demand services. Learn how to use brow mapping to design and shape symmetrical eyebrows, and using hard and soft wax, how to prep the area for perfect contouring.
This course will focus on how to integrate service offerings with business-building strategies. Our step-by-step procedural videos allow one to self-pace the course and return to sections for full comprehension. Downloadable resources include a procedural manual, a quick summary guide, and intake forms.
360 Wellness Education is approved by the following governing bodies:
Waxing Series Courses
Welcome to the course and we hope you enjoy the process of learning a new skill! This course may be taken independently or as a series in our Waxing Zone Method Mastery Bundle where you will earn a Waxing Zone Method Mastery Certificate. There are common subjects in all courses, once mastered only review in future courses. If you are enrolled in the series select the courses in the order of that supports your needs. Courses within the series:
- Advanced Bikini & Bum Waxing Zone Method™ Training & Certificate
- Advanced Brow Waxing & Brow Mapping Training & Certificate
- Advanced Facial Waxing Zone Method™ Training & Certificate
- Advanced Speed Body Waxing Zone Method™ Training & Certificate
- Advanced Male Intimate Waxing Zone Method™ Training & Certificate
Advanced Male Body Speed Waxing Zone Method™ Training & Certificate
Benefits of the Course
What Your Can Expect to Learn:
- Integrate Waxing Zone Method™ to customize each eyebrow waxing service
- Integrate the Waxing Zone Method to customize each waxing service.
- Describe how to perform eyebrow mapping.
- Describe how to perform eyebrow waxing.
- Understand the wax application and removal of hard and soft wax.
- Direct self-care practices including proper body mechanics.
- List the benefits and contraindications of treatment.
- Direct client management including consultation and aftercare.
- List criteria on how to select a waxing hair removal system.
Understand how to integrate service offerings with business-building strategies.
Click the down arrow below this curriculum list to expand.
- Technique Breakdown | Overview
- The Technique Breakdown | Eyebrow Design Considerations
- The Technique Breakdown | What is the Waxing Zone Method
- The Technique Breakdown | Waxing Zone Method
- The Technique Breakdown | Skills Development
- The Technique Breakdown | Troubleshooting
- Quiz | Technique Breakdown
Before you purchase
This course is great as a single course, but it can also be taken as a part of the Lash & Brow Mastery Bundle, where you will earn 17 CEUs and become a master of lash & brows with 6 comprehensive courses. You will also save $200 by taking the courses as a bundle!
The Lash & Brow Mastery Training integrates the latest techniques and skills for providing repeatable services that will create a loyal client base. The bundle includes the following courses:
- Advanced Brow Mapping for Symmetry Training will cover three brow mapping methods.
- Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Training will cover these latest trends.
- Lash & Brow Tinting Training will include brow tinting with multiple color methods.
- Henna Brow Tinting & Brow Mapping Training will focus on symmetry and precision eyebrow design.
- Advanced Brow Waxing & Brow Mapping Training will feature hard and soft waxing techniques.
- The Wow Brow Transformation Training will provide a service protocol integrating the above skills along with a brow makeup finish.
Meet Your Teacher: Lori Vargas, MBA, CPA, Health Coach
"My courses are the culmination of the experience that I have obtained over two decades as the owner & operator of multiple spas. My approach integrates theory, technique breakdown, proper body mechanics, business skills, client and retail management, and full protocols to integrate into practice."
Lori is founder of 360 Wellness Education, offering well-rounded wellness advanced education with over 20 years in the spa sector as founder of multiple spas, massage school, and spa consultant. 14 years with Fortune 500 corporations with a focus on corporate strategy and business development, CPA, and MBA from The University of Chicago. Lori has assisted spas/resorts to find solutions for spa business development and financial growth. Entrepreneur, Author, Adjunct Professor for Spa Management, Consultant, Ironman Triathlete, and Proud Mom. PEACE!
Gain proficiency in one of the top trending treatments in beauty.
Adding brow services to your treatment menu or as an add-on is sure to drive revenue. From 2004 to 2020, consumer interest in brow services has risen a staggering 1300% and will continue to rise. Capitalize on this in demand service and give clients the dramatic brows they desire.
Recommended products to pair with your course.
BOMBSHELL Ipanema Hard Wax
Get great waxing performance without a greasy residue with Bombshell™ Hard Wax. This wax is designed to melt at a much lower temperature for client comfort. It stays dry, pliable, and tacky, enabling all hair types to be lifted with less effort. Also features a blend of essential oils to nourish the skin. Capable of lifting hairs as short as 1/16 of an inch and leaves no residue. Ipanema is a blue, low temperature wax, recommended for the face and body.
Plum Smooth Plumb Clean
Gently remove body oils, perspiration, and makeup for better waxing results with Plum Smooth Plumb Clean, a mild stripping cleaner. It’s essential for effective waxing! For professional use or retail sale.
Plum Smooth Plumb Calm
Use Plumb Calm after waxing treatments to soothe and calm irritated and inflamed skin. Removes wax residue from skin. Contains tea tree oil, a natural antiseptic.
Cirepil Pre-Depilatory Jasmine Oil
Used sparingly, this superb pre-wax oil helps facilitate the effectiveness of the wax and conditions the skin. It may also be used after waxing procedures as desired, and due to its light texture, this jasmine oil is also popular in massage therapy.
Brow Mapping Wax Pencils
These waterproof eyebrow pencils are also known as “grease pencils” or “China markers.” Made with hardened non-toxic colored wax, they’re waterproof and smudge resistant. Lash and brow professionals will find them perfect for drawing the shape of the eyebrow before sketching, grooming, or micro-blading to create a brow frame.